Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inspired by Picasso

One of my all time favorite artists is Pablo Picasso. So I have decided to start a little journey and see how artists and designers express their admiration to Picasso.

“Picasso Sculptural Necklace” by taylorseclectic is a rich unique Jewelry piece. The line quality and colors in this design are very powerful. I have to admit that I have never seen anything like this!


I love “Picasso Fish - Sterling Silver Earrings” by sophiapip. It demonstrates simplicity and attention to details. The brush stoke quality adds dimension and movement.


“Blue and Gold Murano Glass Earrings” By Studiohart is a playful piece. It’s a beautiful celebration of color (obviously!), line and texture. Many people think that abstract art is too serious and sometimes even dark, but this piece shows the fun side of it.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara's jewelry at Studio Hart is just fantastic. Thank you so much for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings in the bottom picture!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete